7. Good physical properties. The product is made of polypropylene spinning directly into a net by thermal bonding. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fibers. The strength has no directionality and the longitudinal and transverse strength are similar.
8. In terms of environmental protection, polypropylene is the raw material of most non-woven fabrics, while polyethylene is the raw material of plastic bags. Although the names of the two substances are similar, their chemical structures are quite different. The chemical and molecular structure of polyethylene is very stable and difficult to degrade, so it takes 300 years for plastic bags to decompose. The chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, the molecular chain is easy to break, which can be effectively degraded, and in the non-toxic form into the next environmental cycle, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed in 90 days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times, and the environmental pollution of the discarded bags is only 10% of that of the plastic bags.
1. Compared with textile fabrics, the strength and durability are poor.
2. Can not be cleaned like other fabrics.
3. The fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so they are easy to split at right angles and so on. Therefore, the improvement of production methods mainly focuses on the improvement of preventing splitting.