- Before using the dust removal and discharge valve, check the quantity of lubricant and the type of oil in the reducer. After one month of operation, replace the new oil and change the oil once a year.
- Connect the air source interface and check whether the interface is blocked by foreign objects, and ensure that the interface is clean and unobstructed;
- Before using the dust removal and discharge valve, be sure to make the rotation direction of the rotor clockwise (from the extension end of the reducer, it is consistent with the arrow on the sprocket cover);
- Before using the dust removal ash discharge valve, open the sprocket cover to check the tension of the chain, and check it regularly during the operation; at the same time, apply the appropriate grease to the chain and sprocket;
- During the whole use of the dust removal and discharge ash valve, adjust the pressure relief valve so that the pressure at the seal is greater than 0.05 MPa of the material pressure in the valve body. The gas is oil-free, dry compressed air;
- During the whole use of the dust removal and discharge ash valve, the gas source at the seal always exists, and the gas source can be turned off only after the valve is confirmed to be out of service;