The pulse dust collector cleaning unit electromagnetic pulse valve should strictly abide by the environmental requirements when using it. The electromagnetic pulse valve can not run normally and smoothly. The electromagnetic pulse valve environmental conditions:
- According to the type of power supply, AC and DC solenoid valves are used respectively. Generally speaking, AC power supply is convenient to use.
- In the environment where the relative humidity is high and there are water droplets and rain, etc., the waterproof solenoid valve should be selected.
- In the corrosive or explosive environment, the corrosion-resistant solenoid valve should be selected according to the safety requirements.
- the power supply conditions of the electromagnetic pulse valve.
- power supply voltage fluctuations usually use +%10%.-15% AC, DC allow ±%10 or so, if excessive, must take pressure measures or put forward special order requirements.
- the environment often has vibration, bumps and impacts, etc. should choose special varieties, such as marine solenoid valves.
- the highest and lowest temperature of the environment should be selected within the allowable range, if there is a tolerance, special orders should be made.
- The rated current and power consumption should be selected according to the power supply capacity. It should be noted that the VA value is higher when the AC starts, and the indirect guided electromagnetic pulse valve should be preferred when the capacity is insufficient.
- If the environmental space is limited, please use the multi-function solenoid valve, because it eliminates the bypass and three manual valves and is convenient for online maintenance.
- the voltage specification should be used as much as possible AC220V, DC24V.