The physical properties of PPS dust bag are obviously better than the original high temperature and acid and alkali resistant products on the market. It has complete retention of strength and inherent chemical resistance, can maintain good filtration performance in harsh environments, and achieve an ideal service life.
In addition, the PPS filter bag is a high-quality, high-temperature and high-temperature resistant filter material with excellent physical properties in the smelting, chemical, building materials, thermal power, garbage incinerator, coal-fired boiler and other industries under high temperature and harsh working conditions.
PPS dust bag is suitable for occasions where it is used: it is mostly used in pulse bag filters on municipal waste incineration, utility boilers, coal-fired boilers, hospital incinerators, and cogeneration boilers, and can also replace other high temperature and intolerance Wet filter material.
Insufficient use of PPS dust filter cloth fiber filter material: oxidation resistance is slightly poor, and it cannot be used when the content of flue gas is higher than 15%.
Design requirements for filter bag type selection of boiler bag dust collector:
- Material of filter material: 100% PPS fiber of filter material woven fabric, the base fabric is made of PTFE material.
- Filter material process and post-treatment: The filter material is oil-proof, water-repellent and easy to clean, and heat setting treatment is performed in the later stage of PPS filter material production, which can well meet the operating conditions of the boiler bag dust collector.
- Gram weight of filter cloth: 550g / m2; deviation of gram weight meets German DIN relevant filter material standards.
- Filter bag specifications: the buyer shall provide on-site spare filter bags for the supplier to measure.
- Air permeability: (new filter bag) 150 l / dm2.min (at 200Pa).
- Temperature resistance requirements: continuous not higher than 170 ℃ (recommended continuous operating temperature is in a slightly lower range to ensure a longer service life), instantaneous not higher than 190 ℃
- After the filter bag is replaced as a whole, the emission concentration of flue gas dust at the outlet of the dust collector is required to be no more than 30mg / Nm3 within 36 months.
- Sewing process: Three-needle sewing method is used for the long longitudinal stitch, and the rest are all sewn with PTFE needle thread.
- Size control: The supplier provides spare filter bags according to the demand side for designing and testing the most suitable matching size of the filter bags.
- The processing and production of filter bags shall be carried out according to the spare filter bags provided by the purchaser.