1) polyester filament products are made of high-strength and low elongation polyester filament by twisting and weaving. The surface of this series of products is smooth, acid resistant, wear-resistant, high strength, convenient for cleaning and filtration. The normal use temperature is less than 130 ℃, and the instantaneous use temperature is 150 ℃. It is widely used in vacuum, vertical, plate and frame filter press or cohesionless filter in chemical, pharmaceutical, dye, coal washing and other industries in powder filtration.
2) polyester short fiber series products are made of polyester short fiber as raw material, and are made by multi strand and twist weaving. The series of products are acid resistant and the fabric has good properties of carefully retaining particles. High strength, good filtering performance, easy to remove ash. The products are widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, wine making, dye, wastewater treatment and other industries. The normal use temperature is less than 130 ℃, and the instantaneous use temperature is 150 ℃, which is the ideal filter material for plate and frame filter press vacuum filter and other equipment.
3) nylon, the most wear-resistant fiber, is usually used in the automobile tire manufacturing industry. Due to its high strength, good wear resistance and good water permeability, the series of products are also widely used in ceramic factories, mines, iron and steel, wastewater treatment, metallurgy, rubber and other industries. The normal use temperature of the products is less than 135 ℃.
4) the normal use temperature of vinylon fabric is less than 120 ℃, and the instantaneous use temperature is 135 ℃. It is resistant to alkali and acid. It is widely used in the chemical building materials industry with strong alkali. It is an ideal material for plate and frame filtration. The product is non shrinkage and easy to dye, and is suitable for coating interlining in the military industry. Such as tents, sunshades, etc.
5) polypropylene filament filter cloth is made of high-strength polypropylene filament, with smooth surface, acid and alkali resistance, hydrolysis resistance, oxidation resistance and mildew resistance. It is mainly used in chemical industry, chemical fertilizer, building materials, sugar making, non-ferrous metal smelting, sewage treatment and other industries such as plate and frame filter, vacuum suction filter, leaf filter, centrifugal filter, vertical filter and other liquid separation equipment. The normal use temperature of the product is less than 90 ℃, and the instantaneous use temperature is 110 ℃.