First, the integrity check of the anode board of the electrostatic precipitator of the power plant:
- Check the deformation of the anode plate by visual inspection or wire drawing method.
- Check the corrosion and erosion of the plates to find out the cause and eliminate it.
Second, the power plant electrostatic precipitator anode plate integrity check:
1. Check whether the fixing screws of the anode plate row connecting the shroud are loose, whether the welding is desoldered, and pre-treated.
2. Check whether the plate and the impact bar are desoldered and deformed. If necessary, repair and correct the welding. The impact bar should be limited to the guide rail and leave a certain active clearance.
3. Check the thermal expansion gap between the lower part of the pole plate and the comb mouth of the ash hood, and it is required to have sufficient thermal expansion margin above and below, and there is no click phenomenon on the left and right sides.
4. Check the plate sinking and displacement along the flue gas direction and check with the rapping center. If there is sinking, check the pin plate fixing pin, bump sleeve or positioning welding on the plate, hanging plate and suspension. Hook wear, if necessary, need to be removed.
5. The whole plate row combination is in good condition, and the plates have no obvious unevenness after visual inspection.
Third, the anode plate with the same distance detection:
Each electric field measures the same pole pitch with the reference of the relatively flat anode plate surface in the middle part. The distance measurement can be selected at the entrance and exit position of each row of plates, and the height of the plate is divided into upper, middle and lower points, and the plate height is high. And obviously have deformed parts, and the measuring points can be appropriately increased. Each overhaul should be measured at the same location and the measured and adjusted data should be recorded.
Fourth, the overall adjustment of the plate:
1. Adjustment of the same pole pitch: When the bending deformation is large, the maximum bending point can be tapped by a wooden hammer or a rubber hammer, and then the force is uniformly reduced to extend the tapping at both ends to be corrected. The tapping point should be on the side of the two plates. It is strictly forbidden to strike the working surface of the plate. When the deformation is too large, it is difficult to ensure that the same pole pitch should be replaced when it is within the allowable range.
2. When the pole plate has serious misalignment or sinking, if the same pole distance exceeds the regulations and the site cannot be eliminated and the pole plate needs to be replaced, it is necessary to prepare for the topping before the overhaul and prepare a more detailed inspection and repairing party.