PP nonwoven fabric is a kind of fabric that does not require spinning and weaving. It just aligns or randomly stretches spun textile fibers or filaments to form a web structure, which is then reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods.
PP nonwoven fabric specifications: 9-220 grams, width 1.6 meters, 2.4 meters.
PP nonwoven fabric features:
- High strength, good high temperature resistance (can be used in the environment of 150 ℃ for a long time), aging resistance, UV resistance, high elongation, good stability and breathability, corrosion resistance, sound insulation, anti-scratch, non-toxic.
- Nonwoven fabrics break through the traditional textile principles, and have the characteristics of short process flow, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide use, and multiple raw material sources.
Main uses of PP non-woven fabric
- Medical and health aspects: such as disposable medical supplies, masks, protective clothing, diapers, sanitary napkins, personal hygiene care products;
- Packaging materials and lining materials: such as various shopping bags, storage bags, packaging bags, household goods and lining materials;
- Agricultural covering materials: such as covering films for sun protection, insect protection, cold protection and heat preservation, moisture retention, etc., protective films for planting grasses, and harvest films, etc.
PP nonwoven product features
PP nonwoven fabric is a new type of covering material with good air permeability, moisture absorption and light transmission, and it has the functions of cold insulation, anti-frost and anti-sunlight. And PP nonwoven fabric is light weight, corrosion resistance, long life (4-5 years), easy to use and store. The white nonwoven fabric can coordinate the microclimate of crop growth, especially the relationship between temperature, light and light transmission of open field or greenhouse seedlings in winter; in summer, it can prevent the quick evaporation of water in the seedbed, uneven seedlings, and the burn of seedlings such as vegetables and flowers caused by the sun exposure.
- Light weight: Polypropylene resin is used as the main production raw material, the proportion is only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, fluffy and feel good.
- Soft: Composed of fine fibers (2-3D), light spot hot melt bonding molding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
- Water repellency and breathability: Polypropylene chips do not absorb water, and the moisture content is zero. The finished product has good water repellency. It is composed of 100% fiber with porosity, good air permeability, easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
- Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced according to FDA food-grade raw materials, contains no other chemical ingredients, stable performance, non-toxic, non-odor, and does not irritate the skin.
- Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, which is mothproof, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion.
- Antibacterial: The product has good water repellency, does not mold, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and does not mold.
- Good physical properties: It is made of polypropylene spinning directly into a net for thermal bonding. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary spun fiber products, the strength is non-directional, and the strength in the vertical and horizontal directions is similar.