Its main uses can be roughly divided into:
(1) Medical and sanitary non-woven fabrics: operating clothes, protective clothing, disinfection wrapping cloth, masks, diapers, civilian rags, wipes, wet towels, magic towels, towel rolls, cosmetic articles, sanitary towels, sanitary pads and disposable sanitary cloth, etc.
(2) Non-woven fabrics for home decoration: wall cloth, table cloth, sheets, bedspread, etc.
(3) Non-woven fabrics for clothing: lining, bonding lining, flocculent, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather substrates, etc.
(4) Industrial non-woven fabrics; filter materials, insulation materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, coated fabrics, etc.
(5) Agricultural non-woven fabrics: crop protective cloth, seedling-raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal curtain, etc.
(6) Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, insulation and sound insulation materials, oil-absorbing felt, smoke filter, tea bags, etc.
Characteristics of non-woven fabrics：
Nonwovens break through the traditional textile principle, and have the characteristics of short process flow, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide use and many sources of raw materials.